Reproductive Sciences (RS) is a peer-reviewed, monthly journal publishing original research and reviews in obstetrics and gynecology. RS is multi-disciplinary and includes research in basic reproductive biology and medicine, maternal-fetal medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive endocrinology, urogynecology, fertility/infertility, embryology, gynecologic/reproductive oncology, developmental biology, stem cell research, molecular/cellular biology and other related fields.
Hugh S. Taylor, M.D.
Yale University School of Medicine
View the Current Table of Contents
How to Activate Your Online Journal Subscription (Members Only):
- Visit http://journals.sagepub.com/
- Under "Resources" click the "Societies" link.
- Choose "Activate your membership subscription" (You will only have to do this once).
- You will now have to create an account on the SAGE website.
- Once you are logged into your account, choose "Society Member Access" on the left side.
- Enter your SRI member I.D. number, click the drop-down box and select "Society for Reproductive Investigation (SRI) then click Submit
- On the next page you will be asked to enter some information about yourself for security purposes.
Forgot Your Username and/or Password?
- Visit http://online.sagepub.com/login
- Click on "Forgot your password"
- Enter either your email address, and an email will be sent to you to reset your password.
Still not able to activate or use the online program?
SAGE Contact: Laura Miller- Laura.Miller@sagepub.com
If you need your SRI Member ID please check your Profile page or contact:
Morgan Derby, SRI Membership & Communications Manager, at email@example.com