Applications for the 2022 Perinatal Research Society's NIH-Mead Johnson Nutrition Young Investigator Workshop are now open!
Applications are now open!
The program will be held at the Sonesta Bee Cave Hotel in Austin, TX from September 8th-9th, 2022 (Thursday-Friday).
Successful applicants will receive complementary registration (including hotel/meals) for the Workshop and the Annual PRS meeting to follow (Sept 9th-11th).
Applications are Due by May, 31st, 2022.
The PRS Workshop uses immersive, active-writing, and active-oral presentation design, with one-on-one feedback from NIH-funded faculty-mentors drawn from the PRS membership. During the two-day Workshop, young investigator participants compose a clear grant proposal that tells a logical, cohesive story and makes concise statements of scientific premise, significance, innovation, and impact. Young investigators also learn clear writing and oral communication skills.
Appropriate candidates include:
- Junior Faculty with a research interest in Perinatal Biology
- Senior Basic Science Post-Doctoral Fellows in the area of Perinatal Biology and related fields
- Senior Neonatology Fellows
- Senior Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellows
- Cover Letter
- Candidate's CV
- Letter of Nomination by a PRS member, Mentor, Division Head or Department Chair.
- Statement on institution letterhead confirming institutional support for travel expenses to attend the meeting.
Note -if the travel expenses requirement cannot be met -some funds may be available. Please indicate if your department cannot pay travel funds.
Please see our website for more detailed information