Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Forum
Usha Pillai, PhD
Wednesday, March 13
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Gender Diversity: The Business Case and Other Key Drivers
Dr. Usha Pillai, a senior consultant with Leading Women, will deliver Leading Women’s global research on “Gender Diversity: The Business Case and Other Key Drivers” during the SRI Diversity and Inclusion Forum at the SRI Annual Meeting. This presentation will expose the common drivers for gender diversity initiatives within institutions, the impact of diversity on innovation and performance, and how these initiatives can be utilized to engage top talent.
Dr. Pillai is a specialist in strategy, critical thinking, change management, outsourcing, and project/program management. With over 20 years of experience as a leader and scientific professional in a global setting, Dr. Pillai brings an integrated and holistic perspective to every engagement. Prior to joining Leading Women, she held various positions with increasing responsibilities and complexities at Pfizer, Inc., where she effectively leveraged her broad scientific knowledge, excellent global business acumen, and strong network of global resources to achieve and often exceed business goals. She led strategic planning and outsourcing, introduced change management, and partnered on organizational re-design and strategy.
- July 13, 2018: Abstract Submission Opens
- September 28, 2018: Housing and Registration Opens
- October 19, 2018: Extended Deadline! Abstract Submission Closes
- November 30, 2018: Late Breaking Abstract Submission Opens
- January 11, 2019: Late Breaking Abstract Submission Closes
- January 21, 2019: Last Day of Advanced Registration Fees
- January 22, 2019: Registration Costs Increase to Onsite Fees
- February 13, 2019: Housing Reservations Close
- February 19, 2019: Online Registration Closes