We are pleased to invite you to the 66th Annual Meeting of the Society for Reproductive Investigation which will be held from Tuesday, March 12th to Saturday, March 16th in Paris, France.
This will be the third Annual Meeting held outside of North America and builds upon our successful meetings in Glasgow and Florence. We have chosen the theme of “From Innovation to Impact”. This highlights the Society’s dedication not only to world-class innovation in basic research and translational medicine but also to improvements in women’s and reproductive health and healthcare.
We will continue our highly successful Connection Corners, and early career and diversity programs, including a full day of events on Tuesday. The traditional satellites will continue to fill Wednesday.
We have had a record number of submissions for mini-symposia ideas. It is clearly going to be an outstanding meeting!
Murray Mitchell, DSc
Sarah England, PhD
2019 Program Director
Program Committee Members
Questions? Contact the SRI Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 13, 2018: Abstract Submission Opens
- September 28, 2018: Housing and Registration Opens
- October 19, 2018: Extended Deadline! Abstract Submission Closes
- January 21, 2019: Last Day of Advanced Registration Fees
- January 22, 2019: Registration Costs Increase to Onsite Fees
- February 13, 2019: Housing Reservations Close
- February 19, 2019: Online Registration Closes