We are pleased to announce the upcoming 65th Annual Meeting of the Society for Reproductive Investigation (SRI), March 7 - 10, 2018 in San Diego, CA. The theme of the 2018 meeting, “Power of Collaboration” was chosen to highlight the importance of collaborations and networking on the global stage. As a meeting theme for SRI, our goal is to further promote and highlight collaborations within the society as one of the many valuable aspects of SRI.
With Marilyn J. Cipolla, PhD as Program Director, we have developed an outstanding program that includes Presidential Distinguished Lecturers by Randy Schekman, PhD, Professor of Molecular and Cell Biology, UC Berkeley, 2013 Nobel Prize winner in Physiology or Medicine and Ursula Kaiser, MD, Professor, Harvard Medical School, Chief, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Hypertension. We will also continue to have a New Investigator plenary session, 24 concurrent oral sessions, and 12 mini-symposia. New this year will be a special lunch-time panel focused on effective collaborations and networking. We will also have two “Lunch and Learn” symposia that will be compelling and informative. Connections Corners, which has been a huge success and grown each year, will include our Distinguished Speakers, Randy Schekman and Urusla Kaiser.
Sandra T. Davidge, PhD
SRI President, 2017-2018
2018 Program Director
Program Committee Members:
Elizabeth Bonney, MD, MPH
Questions? Contact the SRI Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 14, 2017: Abstract Submission Opens
- September 29, 2017: Housing and Registration Opens
- October 20, 2017: Extended Deadline! Abstract Submission Closes
- January 19, 2018: Late Breaking Abstract Submission Closes
- January 23, 2018: Last Day of Advanced Registration Fees
- January 24, 2018: Registration Costs Increase to Onsite Fees
- February 8, 2018: Housing Reservations Close
- February 12, 2018: Online Registration Closes