Funding- The Endometriosis Foundation of America
The Endometriosis Foundation of America (EndoFound) is opening its Request for Proposals for 2023 award funding. EndoFound plans to award grants of maximum $50,000 each, which will be dispersed over two years ($25,000/year).
Our philosophy is to support research that improves the standard of care for endometriosis patients. We are pleased to advance endometriosis science. Click here to read about our commitment to research.
All proposals need to be submitted to email@example.com by September 1, 2023 for review. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
GUIDELINES TO APPLY
Step 1: Download and complete the 2023 EndoFound Full Grant Proposal Application.
Step 2: Submit the application in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that we confirm receipt.
Junior researchers are strongly encouraged to apply.
CONDITIONS OF THE GRANT
- The grant period is for two calendar years and will begin on the day the recipient is informed of the grant award.
- The grant will cover direct costs related to the research. Indirect costs are limited to 10% of the overall budget per year (e.g. if the requested amount is $50,000, indirect costs will cover a maximum $2,500 per year). The grant will not cover costs that include:
- Travel for an investigator to present research findings at a professional meeting, conference, or seminar;
- Acquisition of computers or other electronic hardware;
- Capital acquisition of equipment.
- If there are presentations and publications produced as a result of the research, grant recipients are expected to acknowledge EndoFound.
- Grant recipients are expected to provide an interim (1-year) and final report (2-year) to Endofound.
PAST GRANT RECIPIENTS
Click here to view interviews with past grant recipients.