Late Breaking Abstracts
Late Breaking Abstract Submission Guidelines
The purpose of the late breaking submission of abstracts is to give researchers the opportunity to report recently generated research on important basic, translational or clinical discoveries in women's reproductive health. Here are a few guidelines:
- Research previously presented will not be accepted.
- Case Reports are not generally encouraged for submission as late-breaking abstracts unless they significantly advance the field of reproductive science.
- Membership in SRI is not a prerequisite for participating in the program.
Note: The deadline will remain firm and any late-breaking abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted. No changes or withdrawals will be allowed for late-breaking abstracts.
Four late breaking abstracts will be selected for oral presentations in our "Hot Topics" session on Saturday, March 19 from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST. Most accepted abstracts will be poster presentations and will be available for viewing on the SRI meeting website. Late breaking abstracts will not be published in the meeting abstract book or final program.
For technical support while submitting your abstract, please contact email@example.com or call Coe Truman at +1 (217) 398-1792 Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.
Prior Publication Policy
- Late breaking abstracts cannot contain data previously presented at a national meeting within the US at the time of abstract submission.
- Late breaking abstracts cannot contain data already accepted for publication in any online or PubMed indexed venue at the time of abstract submission.
- Violators will be subject to abstract withdrawal, and may be barred from presenting at future SRI meetings.