Abstracts are now available for viewing! Log in or register and begin viewing now.
Abstract submission for the 2015 Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society for Reproductive Investigation has closed. To view your abstract or your notification letter, please visit www.call4abstracts.com/sri and log in using the same credentials you used to submit your abstract.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- A non-refundable processing fee of $40.00 (US) is required for each abstract. Payment must be completed online using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express to complete the submission process.
- Three (3) Keywords for each abstract will be included.
- Please review the SRI Policy on Abstract Withdrawal and confirm compliance on the Questionnaire page
- If accepted for presentation at the meeting, the abstract will be published as entered into the 2015 Annual Meeting Program. However, the Editors reserve the right to edit any abstract that contains grammatical errors.
- Each submitted abstract will be reviewed by 4-6 expert reviewers and scored according to criteria described below. Based on the reviewers' scores, the Scientific Program Committee will reject or accept abstracts and select approximately 15% of the accepted abstracts for oral presentation.
- Case Reports are not generally encouraged for submission as abstracts unless they significantly advance the field of Reproductive Science.
- The abstract receipt deadline, October 17, 2014, 11:59 PM, Central Standard Time, will remain firm and any abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Evaluation of abstracts will be based on the following considerations:
- Originality/Innovation: Is the idea or approach novel or is the work primarily confirmatory and/or a direct extension of previous work?
- Significance/Relevance: Does the work address an important problem?
- Objective/Hypothesis: Is an objective, specific research question and/or hypothesis stated?
- Methods: Are the methods described? Are the methods employed appropriate to the research question? Were new methods used and validated?
- Results: Are the results described clearly and succinctly? Was data evaluated statistically?
- Discussion: Is the conclusion supported by the data?
Note: If critical changes need to be made to your abstract, the contact author should make the request. The process to follow is defined below, based on the date:
- If prior to the October 17, 2014, 11:59 PM, Central Standard Time deadline, please withdraw the abstract and submit a corrected abstract. (Note: A new submission fee will apply.) To withdraw the original abstract send an email to: email@example.com. Include the abstract number and title with the request to withdraw the abstract.
- If after the October 17, 2014, 11:59 PM, Central Standard Time deadline, only corrections to author information will be permitted. To request to have the author information changed send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the abstract number and title with the author details for the change. Changes that will be permitted would include spelling and adding inadvertent omissions of authors and institutions, or updating contact author information. A change fee will apply.
If there are other inaccuracies/errors, the only course of action is to withdraw the abstract as described above. Please be sure to review the SRI Policy on Abstract Withdrawal to confirm compliance before requesting a withdrawal.
Reminder: Please be sure to clearly indicate the desired action (withdraw abstract or make changes to authors/institutions) and include the filename and the name of the society to which the abstract was submitted.
Previously Presented Abstracts
To support scientific exchange at regional and international meetings, and societies whose meetings are not attended primarily by obstetrician-gynecologists, the Council of the Society for Reproductive Investigation has agreed that the Society will permit the presentation of abstracts that have been previously presented at either regional meetings, international meetings, or meetings of alternative societies which do not primarily include obstetrician-gynecologists. These abstracts may have been published in the program of the meeting, but should not have appeared in peer-reviewed journals. When submitting an abstract which has been presented at another meeting, the author should note on the abstract submission form where the abstract has previously been presented. Adopted by the Council of the Society for Reproductive Investigation (formerly Society for Gynecologic Investigation) on November 14, 2005
Online Submission Notes
This section contains information to guide you through the online submission process. We recommend that you print this page and use it as a reference during this process.
- Click the buttons on the left side of the screen and complete each section. Be sure to carefully follow the instructions within each section.
- Save your work by clicking Save Information. This does not submit your abstract for review. Be sure to save your work before logging off the site.
- You can log off at any time without submitting your abstract and return to continue your work at another time. As long as you do not submit the abstract, it can be edited and revised online as many times as needed. If you give your username and password to another person, they will have access to edit all abstracts you have not submitted for review.
- Verify that your abstract is correct by clicking Preview Abstract.
- Click on Submit Your Abstract, but ONLY when you are sure that your abstract is complete and in final form.
- Print out and proofread the abstract preview to verify that it is correct before completing the submission process. REMEMBER: Once you complete the submission process, an additional $40.00 fee will be required to make any changes.
- Payment of the $40.00 fee must be completed on the credit card screen to complete submission of your abstract.