SRI is pleased to continue offering discounted Annual Meeting registration for 25 individuals who are underrepresented in their country or originate from a low-income, lower-middle-income, or upper-middle-income country (as defined by the World Bank). Those chosen will pay $100 for their Annual Meeting base registration.
Please note, if your application is not accepted, SRI will extend the Advance Registration Rate to you. More details will be communicated when notifications are sent.
Highest Consideration will be given to those fulfilling the following points:
- SRI Member
- Early Stage Investigators
- Preference to those that have submitted an abstract
- Cannot receive the award two years in a row
- If the individual has been published
How to Apply:
- NEW ONLINE FORM: Complete this form by January 12, 2024, which will be submitted automatically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be prepared to attach proof of your minority status. This may be a letter from your supervisor, or a photocopy of the information pages of your passport or similar documentation.
- After you complete the application, it will go through a review process.
- DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE! Complete this registration form for the Annual Meeting and be prepared to submit once you have heard the results.
- If you are accepted, you will submit the above registration form immediately, and receive registration at the $100 rate.
- Note that should you wish to attend sessions such as the Career Development Workshops, or purchase a lunch session, those activities are your responsibility.
- If you are NOT accepted, you will still be allowed to register at the Advanced Rate.
Notification of Application:
Notifications will be sent by January 31, 2024. Notifications will include further information regarding registration.