Australian Visa and Entry Requirements FAQs
Learn more here.
Submission of Applications
Explore visa options for visiting here.
Visa Invitation Letter
The SRI office will send letters of invitation upon request. (Please note, in order to receive this letter, participants must be registered for the Annual Meeting, submitted an abstract and/or have an accepted abstract.) It should be understood that this letter is only to help participants raise travel funds or obtain a visa, and is not a commitment on the part of SRI to provide financial support.
To find out if a visa is required to enter the country, or how long an application will take to process, please check with your local embassy. We advise you to request a letter of invitation from SRI at your earliest convenience.
To request a letter of invitation, e-mail the SRI Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following for each participant:
- Full name as it appears on passport
- Date of Birth
- Photocopy of Passport *Please note, name on credit card for registration payment must match name on passport.
- Street Address, City, State/Province, ZIP/Postal Code, and Country
- Email address
- Accepted abstract control number and title (if applicable)
- Signed letter from supervisor/institution on your institutions letter head confirming participation at the Annual Meeting
Letters of invitation will be e-mailed to the requesting individual, NOT to the embassy or consulate. Please allow up to five (5) business days for processing your request.