SRI is pleased to continue offering discounted Annual Meeting registration for 25 individuals who are underrepresented in their country or originate from a low-income, lower-middle-income, or upper-middle-income country (as defined by the World Bank).
Please note, if you application is not accepted, SRI will extend the Advance Registration Rate to you. More details will be communicated when notifications are sent.
Highest Consideration will be given to those fulfilling the following points:
- SRI Member
- Early Stage Investigators
- Preference to those that have submitted an abstract
- Cannot receive the award two years in a row
- If the individual has been published
How to Apply:
- Submit the application for the Underrepresented Minority Membership Program. Completed applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After you complete the application, it will go through a review process.
- Complete this register form for the Annual Meeting and be prepared to submit once you have heard the results.
- If you are accepted, you will submit the above registration form immediately, and receive registration at the $100 rate.
- Note that should you wish to attend sessions such as the Career Development Workshops, or purchase a lunch session, those activities are your responsibility.
Notification of Application:
Notifications will be sent by January 31, 2023. Notifications will include further information regarding registration.