Oral Presentation Instructions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Presenters are instructed to:
- Save presentations in widescreen 16x9 format. To change your presentation to 16x9 go to the “Design” tab, open the “Slide Size” drop down, choose “Widescreen 16:9”. If the “Widescreen 16:9” option is not available in the drop down, select “Page Setup” and manually enter 16 inch width and 9 inch height.
- Save your file as a “.pptx” and label it with your presentation number, last name and first name separated by and underscore, as follows: “Presentation#_Last_First1.pptx”. Example: P001_Smith_John.
- Please DO NOT save your presentation as a “PDF”.
- If you are using a video in your presentation, we ask that you give us the video files as well. You can embed the video yourself, but please have the technicians check your video embedding before leaving the presentation management area in the Speaker Ready Room.
- Your presentation will be entered onto a "common" computer by the technician in the Speaker- Ready Room and prepared for your session. Please make sure your presentation is in its final form as once it is transferred to the “common” computer, no changes can be made. Also, please note that you do not need to bring your computer into your session.
You must bring your PowerPoint presentation on a USB device to the Speaker-Ready Room (M10, Mezzanine Level) a minimum of 4 hours prior to the start of your session. (See Speaker- Ready Room schedule below.) If you are presenting in the morning sessions, you must check in the previous day.
The Speaker-Ready Room will be staffed with a technician to assist you.
SPEAKER-READY ROOM INFORMATION
Tuesday, March 21st
9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday, March 22nd
7:15am - 5:00pm
Thursday, March 23rd
7:15 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, March 24th
7:15 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday, March 25th
7:15 am – 11:00 am
Have any questions? Contact SRI Meetings Manger, Jamie Brouws (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.