Late Breaking Abstract Submission is CLOSED
Why Submit a Late Breaking Abstract?
The purpose of the late breaking submission of abstracts is to give researchers the opportunity to report recently generated research on important basic, translational or clinical discoveries in women's reproductive health. Here are a few guidelines:
- Research previously presented will not be accepted.
- Case Reports are not generally encouraged for submission as late-breaking abstracts unless they significantly advance the field of reproductive science.
- Membership in SRI is not a prerequisite for participating in the program.
Late Breaking Abstracts will be considered for SRI Awards!
Late Breaking Abstracts will be considered for oral presentations sessions Thursday & Friday and up to two late breaking abstracts will be chosen for oral presentations in our "Hot Topics" session on Saturday, March 19 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. MST.
Most accepted abstracts will be poster presentations.
Note: The deadline will remain firm and any late breaking abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted. No changes or withdrawals will be allowed for late breaking abstracts.
Getting Started with Your Submission
- If you have completed a submission in the past and do not remember your login information, please select the "Forgot your password?" link and enter your email address used during your last visit. If you have never been to a cOASIS site before, please select the "Create new account" link.
- For Windows users, we recommend Google Chrome 33 or higher for the browser. For Macintosh users, we recommend Safari 5.0 or higher for the browser. Other supported browsers include Mozilla Firefox (version 16 or higher) and/or Internet Explorer (version 8.0 or higher).
- Once you are signed in, please ensure that "SRI 2022" is displayed in the upper left hand corner. You can select "SRI 2022" by clicking the square pad button. Directly under "SRI 2022" click "Submissions" then the "+NEW" button to start your submission.
- Technical Support: If you have any difficulty with the submission process that you cannot resolve yourself, please email cOASIS Technical Support or call 217-398-1792 for assistance. The email address and phone number are available from anywhere on the site by scrolling to the bottom of each page.
Late Breaking Abstract Submission Guidelines
- You do not need to be a member of SRI to submit an abstract.
- Late Breaking Abstracts will be accepted through the firm deadline on Friday, January 14, 2022 at 11:59 pm CST.
- A non-refundable processing fee of $60.00 (US) is required for each abstract. Payment must be completed online using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express to complete the submission process.
- Three (3) keywords for each abstract will be included.
- You are allotted 2,700 characters, which will include your Abstract Title, Abstract Body, Authors/Institutions, Tables and Figures. The allotted characters do not include white space.
- Please review the SRI Policy on Abstract Withdrawal and confirm compliance on the Questionnaire page
- Each submitted abstract will be reviewed by 4-6 expert reviewers from the program committee, scored according to criteria described below. Please note that as the SRI Program Committee is committed to maintaining high standards for the meeting, it is anticipated that a number of low-ranking abstracts will be rejected following peer-review.
- Case Reports are not generally encouraged for submission as abstracts unless they significantly advance the field of Reproductive Science.
If you have any questions while submitting your abstract, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217-398-1792. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM Central Standard Time.
If you have a change of email address please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as we only communicate notifications via email. Emails are only sent the primary/first author of the abstract submission.
Prior Publication Policy
- Late breaking abstracts cannot contain data previously presented at a national meeting within the US at the time of abstract submission.
- Late breaking abstracts cannot contain data already accepted for publication in any online or PubMed indexed venue at the time of abstract submission.
- Violators will be subject to abstract withdrawal, and may be barred from presenting at future SRI meetings.
Evaluation of Abstracts
Abstracts will be scored based on the following considerations:
- Originality/Innovation: Is the idea or approach novel or is the work primarily confirmatory and/or a direct extension of previous work?
- Significance/Relevance: Does the work address an important problem?
- Objective/Hypothesis: Is an objective, specific research question and/or hypothesis stated?
- Methods: Are the methods described? Are the methods employed appropriate to the research question? Were new methods used and validated?
- Results: Are the results described clearly and succinctly? Was data evaluated statistically?
- Discussion: Is the conclusion supported by the data