Underrepresented Minority Program
For 2021 only, the Underrepresented Minority Program will shift to instead provide 25 individuals SRI membership, at $100. Individuals who are eligible, are underrepresented in their country or originate from a low-income, lower-middle-income, or upper-middle-income country (as defined by the World Bank). One must register for the 2021 Annual Meeting in order to be eligible.
Highest Consideration will be given to those fulfilling the following points:
- SRI Member
- Early Stage Investigators
- Preference to those that have submitted an abstract
- Cannot receive the award two years in a row
- If the individual has been published
How to Apply:
- Submit the application for the Underrepresented Minority Membership Program.
- After you complete the application, it will go through a review process.
- If you are currently a Member, register for the Annual Meeting once it opens the week of April 12, since that is a requirement for this program.
- If you are not a member yet, you may register for the Annual Meeting once you hear the results.
- If you are accepted, you will receive a code to apply for membership at the $100 rate.
Notification of Application:
Notifications will be sent by May 25, 2021.