General Abstract Information
Abstract Submission Now Closed!
- You do not need to be a member of SRI to submit an abstract.
- A non-refundable processing fee of $50.00 (US) is required for each abstract. Payment must be completed online using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express to complete the submission process.
- Three (3) keywords for each abstract will be included.
- You are allotted 2,700 characters, which will include your Abstract Title, Abstract Body, Authors/Institutions, Tables and Figures. The allotted characters do not include white space.
- Please review the SRI Policy on Abstract Withdrawal and confirm compliance on the Questionnaire page
- If accepted for presentation at the meeting, the abstract will be published as entered into the 2021 Annual Meeting Program. However, the Editors reserve the right to edit any abstract that contains grammatical errors.
- Each submitted abstract will be reviewed by 4-6 expert reviewers, scored according to criteria described below, and 15% of the accepted abstracts will be chosen for oral presentation. Please note that as the SRI Program Committee is committed to maintaining high standards for the meeting, it is anticipated that a number of low-ranking abstracts will be rejected following peer-review.
- Case Reports are not generally encouraged for submission as abstracts unless they significantly advance the field of Reproductive Science.
- Abstracts will be accepted through the deadline on Friday, February 19 at 11:59 pm CDT.
- Women's Health Inequities in:
- Gynecologic Disorders
- Perinatal Outcomes
- Gynecologic Malignancies
- Maternal Health
- Preeclampsia & Related Disorders
- Infertility Care
- Women's Health Disparities and Inequities
SRI will continue to accept the following abstract category topics:
Basic Parturition, Prematurity, Clinical Perinatology, Developmental Programming, Epidemiology, Population Health & Global Health, Gynecologic Oncology, Hypertension in Pregnancy, Maternal Biology and Health, Reproductive Biology, Reproductive Endocrinology...AND MANY MORE!
Previously Presented Abstracts - Pertains to New Abstracts Submitted for 2021:
- Abstracts cannot contain data previously presented at a national or international meeting at the time of abstract submission.
- Abstracts cannot contain data already accepted for publication in any online or PubMed indexed venue at the time of abstract submission.
- Violators will be subject to abstract withdrawal, and may be barred from presenting at future SRI meetings.
Evaluation of abstracts will be based on the following considerations:
- Originality/Innovation: Is the idea or approach novel or is the work primarily confirmatory and/or a direct extension of previous work?
- Significance/Relevance: Does the work address an important problem?
- Objective/Hypothesis: Is an objective, specific research question and/or hypothesis stated?
- Methods: Are the methods described? Are the methods employed appropriate to the research question? Were new methods used and validated?
- Results: Are the results described clearly and succinctly? Was data evaluated statistically?
- Discussion: Is the conclusion supported by the data
Abstract notifications will be sent by email from CTI Meeting Technology, the abstract processor for SRI, in April of 2021. Contact authors should add @support.ctimeetingtech.com to their safe senders list to ensure they receive the email.