General Abstract Information
The abstract submission deadline has passed. You are able to login to the submission portal at anytime to view your submission and/or volunteer roles. Abstract Notifications will be sent in late-December, no later than December 31, 2019.
Getting Started with Your Submission
- If you have completed a submission in the past and do not remember your login information, please select the "Forgot your password?" link and enter your email address used during your last visit. If you have never been to a cOASIS site before, please select the "Create new account" link.
- For Windows users, we recommend Google Chrome 33 or higher for the browser. For Macintosh users, we recommend Safari 5.0 or higher for the browser. Other supported browsers include Mozilla Firefox (version 16 or higher) and/or Internet Explorer (version 8.0 or higher).
- Once you are signed in, please ensure that "SRI 2020" is displayed in the upper left hand corner. You can select "SRI 2020" by clicking the square pad button. Directly under "SRI 2020" click "Submissions" then the "+NEW" button to start your submission.
- Technical Support: If you have any difficulty with the submission process that you cannot resolve yourself, please email cOASIS Technical Support or call 217-398-1792 for assistance. The email address and phone number are available from anywhere on the site by scrolling to the bottom of each page.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- You do not need to be a member of SRI to submit an abstract.
- A non-refundable processing fee of $50.00 (US) is required for each abstract. Payment must be completed online using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express to complete the submission process.
- Three (3) keywords for each abstract will be included.
- You are allotted 2,700 characters, which will include your Abstract Title, Abstract Body, Authors/Institutions, Tables and Figures. The allotted characters do not include white space.
- Please review the SRI Policy on Abstract Withdrawal and confirm compliance on the Questionnaire page
- If accepted for presentation at the meeting, the abstract will be published as entered into the 2019 Annual Meeting Program. However, the Editors reserve the right to edit any abstract that contains grammatical errors.
- Each submitted abstract will be reviewed by 4-6 expert reviewers, scored according to criteria described below, and 15% of the accepted abstracts will be chosen for oral presentation. Please note that as the SRI Program Committee is committed to maintaining high standards for the meeting, it is anticipated that a number of low-ranking abstracts will be rejected following peer-review.
- Case Reports are not generally encouraged for submission as abstracts unless they significantly advance the field of Reproductive Science.
- Abstracts will be accepted through the extended deadline on Friday, October 18 at 11:59 pm CDT.
Evaluation of abstracts will be based on the following considerations:
- Originality/Innovation: Is the idea or approach novel or is the work primarily confirmatory and/or a direct extension of previous work?
- Significance/Relevance: Does the work address an important problem?
- Objective/Hypothesis: Is an objective, specific research question and/or hypothesis stated?
- Methods: Are the methods described? Are the methods employed appropriate to the research question? Were new methods used and validated?
- Results: Are the results described clearly and succinctly? Was data evaluated statistically?
- Discussion: Is the conclusion supported by the data
Changes or Edits to Abstracts:
SRI is using an upgraded system which now allows abstract submitters to make changes to their abstract on their own, up until the submission deadline. However, if edits must occur after this date, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you must withdraw your abstract, please be sure to review the SRI Policy on Abstract Withdrawal to confirm compliance before requesting a withdrawal.
Previously Presented Abstracts:
- Abstracts cannot contain data previously presented at a national or international meeting at the time of abstract submission.
- Abstracts cannot contain data already accepted for publication in any online or PubMed indexed venue at the time of abstract submission.
- Violators will be subject to abstract withdrawal, and may be barred from presenting at future SRI meetings.
Abstract notifications will be sent by email from CTI Meeting Technology, the abstract processor for SRI, in late December 2019. Contact authors should add @support.ctimeetingtech.com to their safe senders list to ensure they receive the email.