Career Development Activities in 2019
Career Development Workshops
SRI is pleased to host the Career Development Workshops, again, in 2019. These workshops will be held the afternoon of Tuesday, March 12 and the schedule can be here. The cost is $25, and includes a refreshment break.
Mentor in a Cloud
As part of the Society’s desire to involve and further support its In Training Members, this program matches a mid-or-senior-career member of SRI with an In Training Member. Through this program, Mentors will gain personal satisfaction, growth within the field and Society, and networking opportunities. Mentees will be able to obtain advice, feedback, and an expanded base of skills, knowledge, and networking opportunities. The Mentor-Mentee relationship is designed to foster maximum productivity and commitment to the field of women’s health. While we ask that the Mentor-Mentee relationship be maintained for three years, we strongly hope and encourage the relationship to continue indefinitely. More information will be coming soon.
Mid-Career Development Session
The Mid-Career Development Session will once again take place on Wednesday, March 13 at 7:00 am - 8:15 am with the theme "Taking your Research to the Next Level". More information coming soon!
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Forum
Dr. Usha Pillai, a senior consultant with Leading Women, will deliver Leading Women’s global research on “Gender Diversity: The Business Case and Other Key Drivers” during the SRI Diversity and Inclusion Forum on Wednesday, March 13 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm.
More information can be found here.
New Investigator Forum
The New Investigator Forum will once again take place on Wednesday, March 13 at 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm with the theme "Negotiations and Other Difficult Conversations".
- July 13, 2018: Abstract Submission Opens
- September 28, 2018: Housing and Registration Opens
- October 19, 2018: Extended Deadline! Abstract Submission Closes
- November 30, 2018: Late Breaking Abstract Submission Opens
- January 11, 2019: Late Breaking Abstract Submission Closes
- January 21, 2019: Last Day of Advanced Registration Fees
- January 22, 2019: Registration Costs Increase to Onsite Fees
- February 13, 2019: Housing Reservations Close
- February 19, 2019: Online Registration Closes