Travel Tips for the 2019 Annual Meeting
French Customs and Visa Information
Visa Invitation Letter
The SRI office will send letters of invitation upon request. (Please note, in order to receive this letter, participants must be registered for the Annual Meeting, submitted an abstract and/or have an accepted abstract.) It should be understood that this letter is only to help participants raise travel funds or obtain a visa, and is not a commitment on the part of SRI to provide financial support.
To find out if a visa is required to enter the country, or how long an application will take to process, please check with your local embassy. We advise you to request a letter of invitation from SRI at your earliest convenience.
To request a letter of invitation, e-mail the SRI Office at email@example.com. Please include the following:
- Full name, postal, and e-mail address of each individual requesting a letter of invitation
- Accepted abstract control number and title (if applicable)
Letters of invitation will be e-mailed to the requesting individual, NOT to the embassy or consulate. Please allow up to five (5) business days for processing your request.
- July 13, 2018: Abstract Submission Opens
- September 28, 2018: Housing and Registration Opens
- October 19, 2018: Extended Deadline! Abstract Submission Closes
- November 30, 2018: Late Breaking Abstract Submission Opens
- January 11, 2019: Late Breaking Abstract Submission Closes
- January 21, 2019: Last Day of Advanced Registration Fees
- January 22, 2019: Registration Costs Increase to Onsite Fees
- February 13, 2019: Housing Reservations Close
- February 19, 2019: Online Registration Closes