SRI Annual Meeting Registration Now Open!
Click the "Register" button above to complete the online registration form or you may complete the PDF version of the registration form. If you wish to complete the PDF form, please fax the completed form with payment to the SRI Office at +1 (414) 276-3349.
2019 Registration Fees
(through Jan. 21, 2019)
(Jan. 22 -
Feb. 19, 2019)
|In Training Member||$250||$430||$195|
|In Training Non-Member*||$450||$630||$295|
|In Training Non-Member - ASRM or SMFM Member**||$405||$567||N/A|
|Emeritus Member 70+
See Emeritus 70+ Definition
(SRI Registration Fee Only)
(SRI Registration Fee Only)
Social Functions Only
Registration fees are collected in US Dollars
Need a registration form? Contact the SRI Staff at email@example.com once registration has opened.
*Qualifications for Registering as In Training & Required Form
Definition: In Training registrants may not hold a faculty position and must be a full time postdoctoral fellow, resident, clinical fellow or student enrolled in a formal approved training program leading to a degree (BA, BS, MD, PhD, MS, MPH, DVM). If this status expires prior to or during the SRI annual meeting you do not qualify and cannot register as in training.
Required Documentation: You will need to complete and upload this form to the online registration system stating that you are in training. If SRI doesn't have your form in its files, you will be charged the non-member fee for registration.
Note: If you submitted a form while submitting your abstract, you do not need to submit the form again for registration.
To further diversify the Annual Meeting, SRI is please to continue offering Annual Meeting registration for 25 individuals who are underrepresented in their country or originate from a low-income, lower-middle-income, or upper-middle-income country (as defined by the World Bank).
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit an application for the reduced registration
- Complete and submit a 2019 Annual Meeting registration form
- Provide proof of minority status (this may be a letter from a supervisor, or a photocopy of the information pages of a passport or similar documentation).
- Send all of these materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are now being accepted and are due January 25, 2019 to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed by the SRI Career Development & Diversity Committee.
SRI is offering a 10% meeting registration discount to members of ASRM and SMFM who are working full-time toward their terminal degree in a formal training program (students, residents, fellows, etc.), do not currently hold a faculty position, and are not members of SRI. When registering, select the "In Training Non-Member" option. Choose the option to register for the Annual Meeting as well as Satellites. Select the full meeting registration and check the box below to indicate you are an ASRM and/or SMFM member. The 10% discount will be applied at the payment page.
Cancellations & Refunds
Registration cancellation must be in writing to the SRI administrative office in Milwaukee, WI. Registration fees will be refunded, less a $50.00 administrative fee if the request is made prior to advance registration deadline date of the current year. Registration Fees will be refunded at 50% of the total registration cost if the request is made between the advance registration deadline date of the current year and the online registration deadline date of the current year. No Refunds will be made on registration cancellations after the online registration deadline date of the current year.
- July 13, 2018: Abstract Submission Opens
- September 28, 2018: Housing and Registration Opens
- October 19, 2018: Extended Deadline! Abstract Submission Closes
- November 30, 2018: Late Breaking Abstract Submission Opens
- January 11, 2019: Late Breaking Abstract Submission Closes
- January 21, 2019: Last Day of Advanced Registration Fees
- January 22, 2019: Registration Costs Increase to Onsite Fees
- February 13, 2019: Housing Reservations Close
- February 19, 2019: Online Registration Closes